- n a request by the manufacturer of a defective product to return the product (as for replacement or repair)
- Another strategy is to sign up for a callback service such as Kallback or Aquila.
- When Michael, Pam and Ryan hit bottom and were swapping stories, and Pam confessed to looking for a weekend joband not getting a callback even from Wal-Martthat was some .
- Oh, and nice callback to the chicken in the first scene.
News & Articles
- Virtual Hold Technology® (VHT) Gets Personal, Exhibits at G-Force in Vienna
Virtual Hold Technology® (VHT), a world leader in multichannel callback solutions, is demonstrating its Conversation Bridge solution today at Genesys G-Force in Vienna, Austria. The theme at G-Force this year is Make It Personal, which is exactly what VHT’s Conversation Bridge allows customers to do when they run into self-service dead ends and quickly need to talk to a real person in the ...
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Virtual Hold Technology® (VHT) Lets Cable Customers Request Callbacks Through Their Television Sets
Virtual Hold Technology® (VHT), a world leader in multichannel callback solutions, is demonstrating its Conversation Bridge solution for cable set-top-boxes today at The Cable Show in Washington, D.C. The solution allows customers who run into issues ordering Videos on Demand to request a quick and easy callback from a customer service representative using their cable remote controls, from the ...
June 10, 2013 - PRWeb
- Jeff Zucker in New York Times Blogs (blog)
Writers refer to that as a callback. I call it getting paid twice for writing the same thing,Mr. Zucker jokes in the introduction.
- Chris Dodd in Politico
But, Dodd said, "unless I've totally lost my ear, I clearly get the feeling of at least a callback. People say they want to see you again or talk to you again. It's not rejection."
- Arthur Goldstuck in The Times
Arthur Goldstuck, director of research firm World Wide Worx, said: "Apart from long-distance calls, Telkom has never decreased its prices : it's in competition with every VoIP (Voice over IP), callback and cellular service."