- n a system of timekeeping that defines the beginning and length and divisions of the year
- n a list or register of events (appointments or social events or court cases etc)
I have you on my calendar for next Monday
- n a tabular array of the days (usually for one year)
- v enter into a calendar
- Although the best calendar art cannot be compared with the best serious painting, it shows far more technical facility and clarity of purpose than the efforts of merely average .
- As the Lunar New Year begins, a look at the calendar system it's based on.
- His Holiness Meletios Metataxis, Patriarch of Constantinople, has commended a movement for the adoption of the western Gregorian calendar for all civil purposes, and the kingdom .
News & Articles
- Club Calendar: June 22
The Club Calendar is published every Saturday in Faith & Community. Send notices by noon Wednesday to The Journal Times online calendar at www.journaltimes.com/calendar and select the Community category; fax to Loreen Mohr at (262) 631-1780; or mail to The Journal Times, 212 4th St., Racine, WI 53403, attention Loreen Mohr. For more information, call (262) 631-1725.
June 22, 2013 - The Journal Times
- Calendar app Tempo raises $10 million in first round funding
The calendar app that uses Siri-like intelligence technology announces its first round of funding and the addition of some strategic board members.
June 20, 2013 - CNET
- Tempo “Calendar Assistant” Uses Search Like Google Now
Smart calendar app Tempo announced a $10 million “series A” funding round this morning. The app aims to replace the native calendar apps on smartphones.
June 20, 2013 - Search Engine Land
- Fabio Capello in The Associated Press
The reason is that it's very important to recover the force,Capello said. "But it's not my job to decide the calendar."
- John Boehner in International Herald Tribune
We have space on the calendar today for a politically charged fishing expedition, but no space for a bill that would protect the American people from terrorists who want to kill us,said Minority Leader John A. Boehner, R-Ohio.