- n black-and-red or black-and-yellow orioles of the American tropics
- For years thereafter, the Mexicans who still make up 90% of the population of Duval and surrounding counties honored Parr as their cacique.
- One called Chvez "a cacique a corrupt political boss who dominates all musical roads.
- Steve Case in Bizjournals.com
We will preserve the local environment and culture when developing resorts like Cacique, Costa Rica, to ensure our presence is a positive and welcome contribution,Case said in a statement.
- Rafael Correa in Prensa Latina
What we have are organized mafias (instead of parties) acting in the interest of a cacique,said Correa at the opening of the workshop "Latin America: Processes of Constitutional Construction", being held at the Hilton Colon Hotel.
- Diego VelÃ¡zquez in BloodHorse
He ran awesome,Velazquez said of the runner-up. "I was very proud of him. He had a great trip. I thought I had Cacique because he was stuck, but he got through. He got lucky, which is a credit to Edgar because he rode a good race."