- n the exclusive right of a country to control the air traffic within its borders
- n navigation in coastal waters
News & Articles
- Triunfo Reports 2Q13 Earnings Release
SAO PAULO, Aug. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --TPI - Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A., (BM&FBOVESPA: TPIS3, OTC: TPIUY) one of Brazil's leading infrastructure companies, with concessions in the toll road, port administration, power generation, cabotage and (most recently) airport...
Aug. 8, 2013 - PR Newswire
- Martin Ferguson in The Australian
The MUA is entitled to put their point of view on cabotage,Mr Ferguson said. "The review we conducted would be an independent review."
- Atiku Abubakar in AllAfrica.com
Atiku said "Nigeria would be provided with most of the solutions to the numerous problems facing the implementation of the new international cabotage law and the International Ship and Port Facilities Security (ISPS) Code" adding that all...