- n a highly polished gem that is cut convexly but without facets
- Her piecesamong them a much copied, chunky cabochon ring and a necklace featuring a "river" of cut stoneshave been scooped up by fashionable women ever since stores like .
- Inspired by the jeweler's archives, the elliptical necklaces, earrings and rings, like the cabochon citrine piece set in 18-karat gold with pav and brilliant-cut diamonds, right .
- This page, clockwise from far left: Bulgari yellow gold cabochon ring bulgari.
News & Articles
- Topazery Reviews Celestial Jewelry Trend with Top Three Sun, Moon and Stars Pieces
In response to the celestial trend that is illuminating the jewelry world, Topazery reviews its top three sun, moon and star items. Lighting up the number one spot is a Victorian cabochon comet pendant. (PRWeb July 23, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Celestial/Jewelry/prweb10951151.htm
July 23, 2013 - PRWeb