cabinetmaker : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a woodworker who specializes in making furniture
- But Reilly, whose great-grandfather worked as a cabinetmaker on the Titanic, is convinced that this ghost from Belfast's past is the perfect vehicle for the city's future.
- One day last week an Italian cabinetmaker named Rafael Bendandi, whose avocation is seismology, announced that the morrow would bring a violent earthquake to the Euro-Asiatic .
- Please don't kill your baby," says one of them, Miles Button, 43, a burly Long Island cabinetmaker and father of five.
News & Articles
- Health-law challenge is rejected
A federal appeals court ruled Friday against the Mennonite owners of a central Pennsylvania cabinetmaker who claimed new health-insurance requirements that they pay for employees' contraceptive services violated their First Amendment rights.
July 27, 2013 - Philly.com
- Conestoga Wood Specialties loses health care law challenge in federal court
An East Earl cabinetmaker's owners may be Mennonite, but their corporation cannot exercise religion and thus cannot qualify for an exemption from providing federally approved contraception, a federal appeals court ruled.Conestoga Wood Specialties Corp. had sued the secretaries of Labor, Health and H...
July 27, 2013 - Lancaster Online
- Tom Paxton in Reuters
Intellectual property is under attack,folk singer-songwriter Tom Paxton said. "A lot of people think about it. They think, 'Well, it's just music and not worth protecting.' To us, it's a living. We make this the same way a cabinetmaker...