- n a rule adopted by an organization in order to regulate its own affairs and the behavior of its members
News & Articles
- Southborough board shelves controversial portion of bylaw overhaul
The Planning Board Monday voted to shelve a controversial portion of its proposed overhaul of the town’s zoning bylaws, saying it felt the overall effort would otherwise be doomed to fail.
June 18, 2013 - The MetroWest Daily News
- GBTA Members To Vote On Board Representation Proposal
As part of a prickly exchange, attorneys for the Global Business Travel Association on Friday informed NetApp senior travel manager for the Americas Mark Ziegler that a bylaw amendment he proposed will be brought to a vote at the GBTA convention this August. Ziegler's proposal would require that all Allied members on GBTA's board of directors be elected. Currently, two of the four are appointed.
June 18, 2013 - Business Travel News
- Bylaw changes will help regulate metals buyers, reduce garish signage
DARTMOUTH — Town Meeting members had to be convinced that a proposed secondhand goods dealer's license bylaw wouldn't infringe on yard sales rights before deciding to approve the stricter regulations for gold and precious metals buyers at the June...
June 12, 2013 - The Standard-Times
- Mike Slive in Seattle Post Intelligencer
Coach Mullen has violated the Southeastern Conference Code of Ethics,SEC Commissioner Mike Slive said. "SEC Bylaw 10.5.4 clearly states that coaches, players and support personnel shall refrain from all public criticism of officials."
- Colin Moynihan in UK Express
BOA chairman Colin Moynihan said: "We are respectful of the court's decision in all aspects." "The BOA has rules which are not only recognised and understood by all Olympic athletes, but our bylaw has been in place for 16 years at their...