buyer : Definition, Usages, News and More
- This time around, China joined Japan as a big buyer of Treasuries, interest rates stayed low, and the economy chugged along.
- But would-be camel-tour buyer, beware.
News & Articles
- Eriez Buyer Tracy Lee Earns Highly Regarded Global Certification
Erie, PA – On April 3, 2013, Next Level Purchasing, Inc. announced that Tracy Lee, a Buyer for Eriez, has earned its prestigious Senior Professional in Supply Management (SPSM) Certification. Next Level Purchasing is a world renowned leader in online training for purchasing professionals. According to Next Level Purchasing, the SPSM Certification has been earned by purchasing ...
June 11, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Scammel's Corner developer updates Lower Makefield supervisors on project, looking for buyer to renovate historic house
LOWER MAKEFIELD - The developer of the 17-acre Scammel’s Corner tract has told the township supervisors that a buyer will be sought to restore the historic home on the site as a residence so that it will not face the wrecking ball.
June 11, 2013 - Yardley News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Finds Buyer for $729K Malibu Home (Pics)
*After just three weeks on the market, Cuba Gooding Jr. has found a buyer for his posh house in Northridge, Calif. The 45-year-old actor, who already owns a home in Pacific Palisades, put the Northridge property up for sale at $729,000. He purchased it in 1999, just three years after his Oscar-winning turn opposite Tom [...]
June 10, 2013 - EURweb
- Graeme Samuel in International Herald Tribune
Acknowledging one of eBay's main arguments for the change, Samuel said plan had "the potential to deliver some benefits to users such as increased buyer protection insurance in certain circumstances."