- n the fatty substance of milk from which butter is made
- There are two ways of measuring a cow's production: by actual amount of milk given or by the milk's butterfat content.
- Ice CreamGetting Your Licks August 10, 1981 See Larger Cover Cover Story Excerpt: Fresh fruit and fantasy now turn butterfat into delicious sin.
- The company has the guts to call it the Best Butter on Earth, and at 83% butterfat, it is deeply creamy, almost more like cheese than butter.
News & Articles
- U.S. dairy exports start strong in 2014
U.S. exports picked up in 2014 where they left off in 2013, according to monthly summaries from the U.S. Dairy Export Counci l. U.S. suppliers shipped 162,999 tons of milk powder, cheese, butterfat, whey and lactose in January, up 19% from last year, and about the same volume as the last four months of 2013.
March 11, 2014 - Dairy Herd