busk : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v play music in a public place and solicit money for it
three young men were busking in the plaza
- During the day, some travel by public transport into London to beg, busk or take drugs, while others remain in the airport, sometimes scrounging food off sympathetic restaurant and .
- During the day, some travel into London to beg, busk or take drugs, while others remain in the airport, scrounging food from sympathetic restaurant workers.
- At this family's core are the members of Marjinal, a punk band that has helped over a thousand street kids earn cash by teaching them how to busk.
- Simon Anderson in Stuff.co.nz
We'll be bringing a twangy old guitar and we will busk in the day and hope a few ex-pats over there might take some pity on us and give us some money,says Anderson.