burton : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n English explorer who with John Speke was the first European to explore Lake Tanganyika (1821-1890)
- n Welsh film actor who often co-starred with Elizabeth Taylor (1925-1984)
- n a strong dark English ale
- Sandraburton says, "The Chinese may try to intimidate the press, but it will be up to the hong Kong government to take action against the press or to tolerate it.
News & Articles
- Burton E. Boe, 77, West Concord
Burton E. Boe, 77, of West Concord, Minn., died Monday, June 10, 2013, at St. Mary’s Hospital, surrounded by his loving family. Burton was born June 7, 1936, in Udolpho Township, Minn., the son of Norman and Jessie (Bryant) Boe. Attended country school and then school in West Concord where he moved with his family [...]
June 15, 2013 - Austin Daily Herald
- Burton ISD to hold facilities workshop before meeting
Before their regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, the Burton ISD board of trustees will hold a facilities workshop. The workshop will start at 6 p.m. and the meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the district’s administrative offices located at 701 North Railroad Street in Burton. Both meetings are open to the public.
June 15, 2013 - Brenham Banner-Press
- Dan Burton's Labor of Love
ARDMORE — When last we checked in with Dan Burton, in 2009, he was about to be named to the Executive Committee of the United States Golf Association.That seemed like the end of the rainbow for Burton, of Lititz, who got his start in golf administration as a board member of Meadia Heights Golf...
June 15, 2013 - Lancaster Online