- n a thief who enters a building with intent to steal
- In South London, a burglar climbed to the roof of Dulwich College, smashed a skylight, descended into the art gallery and used a crowbar to wrench from the wall Rembrandt's .
- A new kind of burglar alarm, just patented last week, has already put a crimp in the burglar business.
- Next, think of burglar alarms.
News & Articles
- Suspected burglar, 10-12 years old, escapes with Glock
Two revolvers and two hunting knives left behind. A suspected burglar, thought to be as young as 10 years old, escaped with a .45-cailiber Glock pistol Thursday evening after breaking into an Orlando residence, according to police.
June 14, 2013 - Orlando Sentinel
- ‘Cat Burglar’ Steals Child’s Artwork, Turns Out To Be An Actual Cat
When we think of the term “cat burglar” we often think of a skilled burglar who breaks into homes and businesses undetected and then makes off with priceless works of art and jewels. In this case the cat burglar is litearlly a three-year-old Siamese cross. Paul Edwards recently took to Facebook in the hopes of [...] ‘Cat Burglar’ Steals Child’s Artwork, Turns Out To Be An Actual Cat is a post ...
June 13, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Burglar swipes safe from beauty supply store
An alleged burglar is on the loose after police said he stole a safe from a store last week in south Nashville.
June 12, 2013 - WSMV Nashville
- Howard Hunt in International Herald Tribune
I will always be called a Watergate burglar, even though I was never in the damn place,Hunt told The Miami Herald in 1997. "But it happened. Now I have to make the best of it."
- Helen Alfredsson in Sportinglife.co.za
There are only two people in the whole building who know how to open all the recording files. Even we don't know how to do it. We couldn't even steal our own music. You would have to be a computer genius and a great burglar to get into the... Chris Martin http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Martin&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFRS_x7_nWUgAUKncT5smnysKrY6Q DotMusic.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna/article.html%3Fa%3D/100222/340/ivgm3.html%26e%3Dl_news_dm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGs0sq4b_kqkJBFvUUyUT7XqiUu2g Feb 22, 2010
13695 18465 burglarise She got a big pain on her feet with the shoes she had," explained Alfredsson. "She lost her keys and I had to find somebody that had a pretty suspicious past that could burglarise the car. Halmstad provides all kinds of people. We got the...