- r in a bureaucratic manner
his bureaucratically petty behavior annoyed her
- r with respect to bureaucracy
it's bureaucratically complicated
- The open spaces were inhospitable; the bureaucratically imposed plan, socially destructive.
- As near as I can tell, all that it really means is that The Fed is physically and bureaucratically separate from The Treasury.
- Program directors, producers and script writers filed into Room 205 to have their manuscripts bureaucratically edited and rubber-stamped.
News & Articles
- Papers, Please documents 500,000 copies sold
Papers, Please, the game in which you bureaucratically decide the fate of hopeful immigrants, has surpassed 500,000 copies sold, according to the BBC. Created by former Naughty Dog developer Lucas Pope, Papers, Please was a 2013 favorite among many...
March 14, 2014 - Joystiq
- Robert Gates in Financial Times
Speaking at a business forum on Tuesday, Mr Gates told executives: "America's decades-old, bureaucratically labyrinthine system does not serve our 21st-century security needs or our economic interests. It is clear our current limitations in this...
- Newt Gingrich in American Spectator
As Gingrich warns, "If the Left stay in power, they will transform America into a radically different nation -- a union-dominated, bureaucratically-controlled, high-tax, low-growth country."
- John McCain in Guardian Unlimited
The responsibility rests with those of us who should've known about this,said McCain, whose son, Jimmy, is deployed in Iraq. "I can't tell you how bureaucratically cumbersome and troublesome this process is."