- n a young waitress in a nightclub whose costume includes the tail and ears of a rabbit
- n (usually informal) especially a young rabbit
- The lead bunny is yelling through a megaphone, inciting the crowd, and we are engulfed in a bunny stampede, the annual Billion Bunny March.
- The most influential people in the world, as chosen by a panel consisting of a rapper, a Playboy bunny, a UFC fighter, a party planner and Joel Stein.
- OMG, y'all, look at the puppies! They are sooo cute! And kittens! And ponies and bear cubs and fluffy bunny rabbits and little yellow ducklings! The Puppycam may be over, but .
News & Articles
- Bunny Ranch owner posts bail for ex-lover of Liberace
Dennis Hof, the owner of the Bunny Ranch brothel in Carson City, has put up the $125,000 bail for Scott Thorson, the ex-lover of Liberace.
June 10, 2013 - News 4 Reno
- Former Liberace lover Scott Thorson living at Bunny Ranch
NEW YORK, June 10 (UPI) -- Bunny Ranch owner Dennis Hof says he recently paid Liberace's ex-boyfriend Scott Thorson's $125,000 bail and is helping him get back on his feet in Nevada.
June 10, 2013 - UPI
- Cloody The Bunny Enjoys Relaxing Spa Bath [Video]
Cloody the bunny has become an Internet favourite thanks to the recent video of him enjoying a lovely relaxing spa bath. It’s just as cute, if not more so, than The Inquisitr’s article which pictures a little bunny pushing a shopping cart full of carrots. Although many owners always try and keep their pets as clean as [...] Cloody The Bunny Enjoys Relaxing Spa Bath [Video] is a post from: The ...
June 9, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Rasheed Wallace in ESPN
I'm going to put this one on me,Wallace said. "There's no excuses. The last bunny, that was a bucket I should've made. I'm going to take this one on the chin."
- Kirsten Smith in International Herald Tribune
You've got 'Sex and the City,' the Pussycat Dolls, the Cheetah Girls, the 'House Bunny' girls - there's these groups of girls, arms linked, saying 'All right, there's strength in numbers, let's go forward together,'said Smith, who has...