- n a onetime custom during courtship of unmarried couples occupying the same bed without undressing
- n the act of binding something into a bundle
- n the act of shoving hastily
she complained about bundling the children off to school
- v make into a bundle
- v gather or cause to gather into a cluster
- v compress into a wad
- v sleep fully clothed in the same bed with one's betrothed
- Back in 1983, Medicare initiated a similar plan, bundling payments for hospital stays, but the program acquired the unfortunate label "quicker but sicker.
- When Lederer is discovered, by an anti-bundling clergyman and by his rival for Miss Bennett's hand, "bundling" with her in her own house, only the intervention of a .
- Li's and Versace's entourages make time-out gestures at each other, cutting the visit short and bundling everyone into the SUVs for the long drive back to Chengdu airport and the .
News & Articles
- Rate State Releases Guide to No Closing Cost Mortgage Refinancing
Rate State's latest article explains fully the advantages and disadvantages of bundling closing costs into the interest rate of a mortgage refinance. (PRWeb June 21, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/rate-state/mortgage-refinance/prweb10852941.htm
June 21, 2013 - PRWeb
- Jon Stephenson von Tetzchner in PC World
That's not really what we are looking for as a remedy for the bundling of IE,von Tetzchner said, adding: "The only way to give users a genuine choice is to strip out IE from Windows and either replace it with a rival browser or offer users...
- Myles Brand in International Herald Tribune
NCAA president Myles Brand said Wednesday the "bundling of events" would enable the NCAA and the cities to provide operational and economic benefits that individual championships couldn't provide on their own.
- Jerry Jones in SportingNews.com
I'm looking at the possibility of, and probably more seriously consider it than I ever have, doing some bundling up (of picks) and trading up,Jones said. "We do have our bases covered, so if there were a player we could reach -- big if,...