- n a partition that divides a ship or plane into compartments
- Inside, Gupta replaced the bulkhead between the coach and business cabins with a wooden wall so he could mount an air conditioner to cool the cabin in New Delhi's oppressive summer .
- Suddenly the deck shot from under him, hurling him against a bulkhead, and an explosion roared through the ship.
- Their bulkhead was just six feet high, far too low to stop the storm surge.
News & Articles
- Council OKs $95.6 million Annapolis budget
Property tax to rise slightly; projects include City Dock bulkhead The Annapolis City Council passed Monday a $95.6 million operating budget and $10 million capital budget for next year, with a slight increase in the property tax rate and funding for projects that include a bulkhead replacement at City Dock.
June 11, 2013 - Baltimore Sun
- Low PIM Coaxial Adapters suit within, in-between applications.
Available in straight for test applications as well as 4-hole flange and bulkhead for system integrations, SRX™ series delivers PIM performance beyond -170 dBc. Within series DIN-7/16 adapters have 100 psec electrical lengths, facilitating substitutions when involved with phase matched measurements. Likewise supporting calibration and substitution, DIN-7/16 to Type N adapters have 225 psec ...
June 6, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Paul Watson in Sydney Morning Herald
First the whalers tried to throw them overboard, then they tied them to a bulkhead and were beating them,Captain Watson told the Herald. "We are asking the Australian Government to help with this."
- John Cena in Eagle Tribune
Each one had their special moves and their special holds,recalled John Sr. "I can remember coming home from work hearing people hit the bulkhead and I would even hear them hit the floor. If you can believe it, sometimes they would even be...
- Jonathan Davis in MTV.com
We used battery-powered practice amps, David [Silveria] played this little drum set for a kid,singer Jonathan Davis recalled last week from Germany, where the band is currently touring. "We could only set up in the bulkhead, so I had to...