- n nightingale spoken of in Persian poetry
- Later she heard a braying donkey called a "bulbul," learned that Persians also applied the term to any noisy animal.
- Mere men agreed that such a display of patience in quick-tempered Ceylon was as rare as a yellow-eared bulbulor, for that matter, a lady Prime Minister.
- At the home of Fairfield Osborn, president of the New York Zoological Society, they thought they had found what they wanted: an East Indian bulbul named Greenie, who had been .
News & Articles
- Patients Honor Dr. Bulbul Bahuguna for Compassion
HIGHLAND PARK, Ill., June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Patients' Choice has announced that Dr. Bulbul Bahuguna was one of a select few physicians honored with the prestigious 2012 Compassionate Doctor Certification.(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130612/DC30853 )Each year, nearly 100 million patients across the U.S. access websites like Vitals, UCompareHealthCare, and ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! News