- n someone who plays a bugle
- On a big grey Navy transport in Yokohama, a bugler sounded taps.
- At five minutes past 9 one morning last week, in the capital city of Ankara, a bugler blew a blast, and all over the nation's 296,000 square miles, 21 million Turks stood .
- A bugler plays taps during Kennedy's burial service.
News & Articles
- Pittsburgh Tuesday takes
By Tribune-Review Come again?: The Toledo, Ohio, Block Bugler editorializes that since the Framers could not have envisioned DNA testing, swabbing the mouth of those arrested for ...
June 11, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News
- Historic bugle tribute takes place at sundown during Gettysburg Festival
Twelve buglers, including Jari Villanueva -- a renown retired military bugler -- played "Taps" at historic locations throughout Gettysburg at sundown Saturday evening to pay tribute to fallen soldiers and close out the Brass Band Festival on the first day of Gettysburg Festival.
June 9, 2013 - The Evening Sun
- Mick Malthouse in The Australian
It clearly is one of the most moving moments of your sporting life,Collingwood coach Mick Malthouse said. "When the bugler struts his stuff, if you haven't got the hair on the back of your neck standing up, well, I think you are not too...