- n intercourse via the anus, committed by a man with a man or woman
- There's a guy in South Carolina that just got arrested for buggery with a horse.
- Discipline is maintained through beatings, buggery and other less colorful forms of brutality.
- Kunzru's alcohol-soaked collision of English stiffness and Indian sensuality has a Dickensian slant (though with more buggery than one remembers from The Pickwick Papers).
News & Articles
- Jamaica church leaders rally for anti-sodomy law
KINGSTON, Jamaica — Several church pastors in Jamaica are leading a Sunday revival meeting aimed at countering what they say is a growing mainstream acceptance of homosexuality. More than 1,000 people in their Sunday best gathered in a Kingston park for a spirited religious service that comes a couple of days before a rare court challenge to Jamaica's anti-sodomy laws. A colonial-era "buggery ...
June 23, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Mal Meninga in Melbourne Herald Sun
Coach Mal Meninga said: "The field's rock hard, it's hot as buggery, you are playing against a pretty committed Kumuls side. Charlie (Carl) Webb was pretty good, Benny Cross, Nathan Hindmarsh, Luke O'Donnell was good, Robbie Farah ...... they put...
- Lynne Truss in Independent
Truss writes, "there was a pause while everyone racked their brains, and then someone called out 'buggery?'"
- Bruce Golding in Jamaica Observer
We are not going to yield to the pressure, whether that pressure comes from individual organisations, individuals, foreign governments or groups of countries to liberalise the laws as it relates to buggery,Golding said, noting that his...