- n breeches made of buckskin
- n horse of a light yellowish dun color with dark mane and tail
- n a soft yellowish suede leather originally from deerskin but now usually from sheepskin
- The group set a common goal of getting in touch with their inner manager, a serious exercise in which strawberry roans, pintos and buckskins would be broken down into mere .
- The frontiersmen became indistinguishable from the Indians in their drinking habits, their beaded buckskins, and war paint.
- She draws him with esthetic reverence, an immaculate conception of a missionary in buckskins who, lost and athirst in the desert, still retained elegance, distinction and "a .
News & Articles
- Mississippi man uses hobby to re-create life on the frontier
A lone man paddles down a snaking creek, his canoe leaving behind a slow, roiling wake in the brown turbid water. Dressed in buckskins, the hides he wears were crafted by his hands, just like the bows and arrows he used to harvest the animals.
Aug. 30, 2013 - The Alexandria Town Talk
- Hattiesburg man lives in the past
A man paddles down a snaking creek, his canoe leaving behind a slow, roiling wake in the brown water. He crafted the buckskins he wears, just as he did the bows and arrows he used to harvest the animals.
Aug. 26, 2013 - The Clarion-Ledger
- Chris Eyre in Boston Globe
The fact that the series poses those questions "is the thing I'm more proud about," Eyre said. "It's not romanticizing the wars that native people fought and looking at their buckskins and feathers. It's about the complications of the...