- n a roughly cylindrical vessel that is open at the top
- n the quantity contained in a bucket
- v put into a bucket
- v carry in a bucket
- If you forget yourself in the excitement and shake the bucket too soon, you'll be flattened by two hairy tons of behemoth.
- When you think of maple syrup, whose 2009 season is just now wrapping up, the first image that pops into your mind is probably a huge tree trunk with a few metal buckets strapped .
- Two dudes each reach for the last Bud Light in an ice bucket and decide to play Rock, Paper, Scissors for it.
News & Articles
- Bayou Bucket Kickoff Set for 2 pm on Sept 21
Fox Sports Net, in accordance with its conference partner Conference USA, announced Wednesday a 2 p.m. kickoff for Houston’s Bayou Bucket Game against crosstown foe Rice on Sept. 21.
June 12, 2013 - KHOU 11 Houston
- Couple completes bucket list with a trip to Maine
SAN ANGELO, TX – What’s on your bucket list? Climb the highest mountain? Reach the deepest depth of the ocean? Skydive from space? This San Angelo couple sure gets it. Nita Lou and Marcine Webb are celebrating their 65th wedding …
June 12, 2013 - CW39 NewsFix
- One injured in INDOT bucket truck accident
CROWN POINT — An INDOT worker sustained a broken leg when the bucket truck he was in tipped over on Monday afternoon.
June 12, 2013 - The Michigan City News-Dispatch
- Billie Jean King in Salon
She said, 'Oh, you've been coming here a long time,'King said. "And I said, 'Yes, 49 years in a row,' and she goes, 'Oh, that's wonderful.' ...... It was really an honor and a big thrill for me, because it is on my bucket list."
- Morten Olsen in Kansas City Star
That was like a bucket of cold water over our heads,Denmark coach Morten Olsen said. "Simon Poulsen was one of our better players but he was unlucky. It's one of those things that happens in soccer."
- Bret Michaels in The Money Times
As painful as this experience has been, I was given a second chance, right? I don't want to sit around every night worrying this is going to happen again,he said in an interview. "What I want to do is make a positive bucket list and say,...