bs : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a bachelor's degree in science
- n aerobic rod-shaped spore-producing bacterium; often occurring in chainlike formations; found primarily in soil
- n originally thought to be a single vitamin but now separated into several B vitamins
- n a trivalent metalloid element; occurs both in a hard black crystal and in the form of a yellow or brown powder
- n a logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels
- n (physics) a unit of nuclear cross section; the effective circular area that one particle presents to another as a target for an encounter
- n the 2nd letter of the Roman alphabet
- n the blood group whose red cells carry the B antigen
News & Articles
- 5 things to do: 'Girl With a Pearl Earring'
1.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]
June 23, 2013 - Creative Loafing Atlanta
- What's Happening - June 25, 2013
The DeKalb County Local Emergency Planning Committee will meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday, July 1 at 1826 Barber Greene Road. Facilities where extremely hazardous substances are present above specified threshold planning quantities must be among those who participate in the planning with the Local Emergency Planning Committee.
June 23, 2013 - Valley Free Press
- Beaumont High School commencement speech for Paolo Ramos
Seniors, it’s also been 4 long years of high school and I think it’s time to finally admit it. Mr. Skousen’s right when he calls us slackers. We bs essays and book reports. We hardly follow dress code. We get to class late. We don’t care much about our homework and tests.
June 22, 2013 - The Record Gazette
- Ian Poulter in Sportinglife.com
It's so mentally draining to listen and read all the 'BS' all week. I'm spent, exhausted. I didn't want to finish the last two tournaments like this (missing cuts), so we'll have to see,said Poulter, making it perfectly clear he was tired of...
- Phillip Fulmer in Razorback Central
As I said to all the other groups, this is not the place for that kind of thing,Fulmer said. "There are great fans that have great passion about the Southeastern Conference that are not interested in that kind of BS And I would have some...
- Ryan Seacrest in AlaskaReport
It's BS. Don't know who made it up. JR doesn't even know what's up. It's fake. Completely fake. We just wrapped her video. Going home to sleep,Seacrest quoted the message as saying.