- n combination breakfast and lunch; usually served in late morning
- v eat a meal in the late morning
We brunch in Sundays
- The brunch was the 31st to be held in Fire Island's Pines community to raise money for Lambda Legal, the gay movement's litigation arm.
- IT analyst Aaisha Shaikh (left), immigration paralegal Liz Nettleton (center) and special education teacher Labinsky Roach Falah (right), gather together after a Sunday brunch in .
- The tune's got an insanely catchy Soulja BoyUnk thing going on, but at the end of the day, Andy Milonakis is still a pudgy white dude sippin' on punch at a brunch.
News & Articles
- San Clemente likes Marine Corps vibe
SAN CLEMENTE – At 8 a.m., Ashley Leines heard the thunderous thwack-thwack-thwack of helicopters above her home on the southeast side of town. As she prepared final details of her brunch, she glanced out the window to see what was up. That's when...
June 25, 2013 - San Clemente Sun Post News
- It’s girls’ day out at Pheasant Run
Calling all women! Fox Valley Repertory is extending an invitation to all women of the Fox Valley area to join them as they celebrate girl strength and breast cancer survivors. The event will take place on Sunday, July 14, at Pheasant Run Resort, 4051 E. Main St. in St. Charles. It will include brunch, jazz music, shopping, and a musical in support of Susan G. Komen and Fox Valley Repertory.
June 24, 2013 - Daily Herald
- Pancake brunch planned at Ventura church
VENTURA — The Ventura United Methodist Church will have a pancake brunch from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 23.
June 22, 2013 - The Globe Gazette
- Gregg Williams in Washington Post (blog)
The poor waiter came over the table at brunch this morning and gave me two big jars of peanut butter, saltine crackers and a glass full of sand to wash it down with,Williams recalled this afternoon ."And maybe if I took all that stuff...
- Ruth Jones in BBC News
Jones, who created Gavin and Stacey with James Corden, said: "I'm really looking forward to it. It'll be like having friends over for brunch." "We'll go through the papers, have a coffee, maybe a bacon bap or two and a nice chat, y'know, just...
- Francisco RamÃrez in ArmyTimes.com
We went to Burger King for brunch and had pizza for dinner,Francisco said.