- n United States literary critic and historian (1886-1963)
- n a natural stream of water smaller than a river (and often a tributary of a river)
- v put up with something or somebody unpleasant
News & Articles
- Brooks C17 Cambium saddle now available
The Brooks C17 Cambium saddle is now available to the public from www.brooksengland.com/cambium . And if you're quick and have €145 handy, you can buy one of the first 1,000 saddles, each of which will have a number etched into its nose rivet. The non-numbered saddles will retail for €125. As BikeRadar reported in April, the C17 Cambium is Brooks' first ever non-leather saddle. The fabric ...
June 17, 2013 - BikeRadar
- Dan Brooks ends long career as OHSAA tourney director
Dan Brooks, long-time area OHSAA tournament director, calls it a career.
June 17, 2013 - The Canton Repository
- Brooks Co. Extension Agent accused of stealing money
A south Georgia extension agent is accused of stealing tax money. Johnny Whiddon just retired as the extension coordinator in Brooks County. Investigators say he misused thousands of dollars meant to help operate his office.
June 17, 2013 - WALB Albany