- n apparatus consisting of a box designed to maintain a constant temperature by the use of a thermostat; used for chicks or premature infants
- Five others are interested in the brooder.
- Bill Evans: Conversations with Myself (Verve) presents the most articulate and beautiful brooder in jazz, playing his inner-ear music without eavesdropping sidemen.
- He was no self-destructive brooder -- "a bouncy, real nice guy," remembers Cathy Willis, the high schools student-activities coordinator.
News & Articles
- TV Casting Scoop: Has 'NCIS' Found a Replacement for Cote de Pablo Already?
(Getty) NCIS has found a new agent, a Veronica Mars brooder is embarking on a quest for superhero revenge, and The Mindy Project has found a new love interest for everyone's favorite daffy OBGYN — check out all the latest small screen casting news! • Could 24 alum Leslie Hope be Cote de Pablo's eventual NCIS replacement? The actress has booked a guest starring role on the upcoming season of the ...
Aug. 8, 2013 - Zimbio
- David Guterson in Seattle Times
John William is "the brooder in the back row," Guterson writes. "The rich kid who hates and loves himself equally. The contrarian who hears his conscience calling in the same way schizophrenics hear voices, so that, for him, there's no not...
- John Lloyd Young in ABC News
I was willing to do anything, but I got cast in plays almost exclusively until this came along. The characters are edgy : and I'm more of a brooder than a happy-go-lucky kind of guy, so it fit this character really well,Young explained.