- n pneumonia characterized by acute inflammation of the walls of the bronchioles
- Following a relapse, he died "in his father's country house" of "bronchopneumonia.
- When the spores are inhaled they settle in the lungs, cause symptoms similar to those of flu, common cold or bronchopneumonia.
- Stricken swine developed low fever, cough, bronchopneumonia.
News & Articles
- 4 – Year Old Fremont County Child’s Death Ruled a Homicide June 11th, 2013
Fremont County Coroners ruled the April death of a Fremont County child as a homicide. Coroners released autopsy information Tuesday and it shows 4-year old Thunder Junior Littlethunder died at Riverton Memorial Hospital April 9 th , 2013 from sepsis due to severe bronchopneumonia.
June 11, 2013 - KCWY Casper