broncho : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an unbroken or imperfectly broken mustang
- It's no use, until he gets a bad spill from a broncho and has to go to the hospital.
- Captured, Smoky becomes successively a rodeo broncho, a riding horse, a junkman's nag.
- This system works all right for microscopes and telescopes but not for the long, flexible probes (gastroscopes and broncho-scopes) that physicians use for peering into human .
News & Articles
- Media : WATCH: BRONCHO’s Definitely In The Position To Recommend A “Psychiatrist” For You (FILTER Premiere)
Sometimes a music video is exactly how you envisioned your favorite song to look. And sometimes, it's weird as hell, causing you to love a band that much more. It's the latter situation that occurs when viewing BRONCHO 's new video for " Psychiatrist ," the standout track on their fearless garage punk debut dubbed Can't Get Past the Lips (originally self-released back in 2011 and re-released ...
June 20, 2013 - Filter Magazine
- Broncho wrestling program signs 7
Perennial national wrestling power Central Oklahoma has added five Oklahoma All-Staters and a pair of junior college All-Americans to the program for 2013-14, including locals Josh Breece of Edmond North and Alec Warren of Edmond Memorial. High school stars signing with the Bronchos were Josh Breece of Edmond North, Zac D’Amico of Southmoore, John Jacob Finn of Westmoore, Tyler Tustin of Poteau ...
June 19, 2013 - The Edmond Sun