- n an unbroken or imperfectly broken mustang
- In both saddle bronc and bareback riding, a cowboy must keep his balance on a bucking horse for 8 sec.
- Competing in three events (bareback bronc riding, saddle bronc riding, steer riding), he appeared to have the title in the palms of his tremendous hands.
- Usually he knows which bronc will give him a good, fishtailing ride; which bull will come out of the chute bucking, or which will plunge several feet and then start spinning.
News & Articles
- CNFR: Struggles continue in saddle bronc
Only three saddle bronc riders posted qualified rides during Wednesday's performance of the College National Finals Rodeo, as the week-long struggles continued.
June 13, 2013 - Casper Star-Tribune
- Boulby grapples with success, future
Bronc’s younger half-brother has excelled in wrestling’s youth ranks Ta-Tes Boulby, a seventh-grader at Redwood Elementary School, signed up for football for the first time this past fall. It was a change of pace from wrestling, Ta-Tes’ preferred sport, the one he was born to compete in. Ta-Tes played defensive end for the Del Norte Youth Football AA Blue Warriors. “I like the hitting,” Ta-Tes ...
June 13, 2013 - The Daily Triplicate
- CNFR: Cowboys continue struggle in saddle bronc riding
SADDLE BRONC LEADERS REMAIN CLOSE: The broncs weren't much kinder to the cowboys for Monday's start of the second go-round of saddle bronc riding at the College National Finals Rodeo.
June 10, 2013 - Casper Star-Tribune