- n a light roll rich with eggs and butter and somewhat sweet
- Cut brioche into 1-inch cubes.
- I washed this down with a chateaubriand cheeseburger on a puffy little brioche that was completely perfect.
- One of the restaurants, Eleven Madison Park, features a duck-liver terrine with pineapple and pearl onions on a rum-raisin brioche.
News & Articles
- A Top Cook friendship circle of recipes
THIS IS Carol Purfield's easy way to feed a crowd. She often serves this with homemade brioche rolls, but any kind of good "sopping" bread will do. She also saves the leftover stock to make black-bean soup later in the week.
June 20, 2013 - Philly.com
- Ramadan Recipes: Beyond dates and lentil soup
As a child growing up in Yemen, Mohamed Aboghanem would stay up all night during Ramadan in anticipation of his mother's bint al sahn, a warm, brioche-like treat dotted with black cumin seeds and drizzled with honey.
June 19, 2013 - The Oneida Daily Dispatch
- Serena Sutcliffe in GiveMeFootball.com
Serena Sutcliffe, head of Sotheby's international wine department, said: "Having slumbered quietly on its lees for so many years, this formidable wine has a bouquet of warm brioche which is absolutely mature Dom Perignon."
- Marie Antoinette in Taste.com.au
...has earned a reputation as being a bit haughty, due to its high content of butter and eggs, and ever since the woman who was to be the French queen, Marie Antoinette, when told that the poor had no bread, replied: "Let them eat brioche."
- Jason Reitman in Boston Globe
Reitman described it on Twitter as, "Chopped up hot lobster, dripping in butter, on a toasted brioche roll."