- n a port city in southeastern Apulia in Italy; a center for the Crusades in the Middle Ages
News & Articles
- Larghetti vs. Rossito for EU title; Galassi vs. Jah for EBU title
After promoting 2 European titles last week in Brindisi, Italy OPI 2000 (Salvatore and Christian Cherchi) will promote tonight from Bertinoro, Italy another boxing show with 2 titles on the line.
June 15, 2013 - Fightnews.com
- Highway re-named after slain officer
The state Assembly passed a bill on Wednesday that renames a portion of state route 5A and 5S after Utica Police Officer Thomas Lindsey according to a news releasea from Assemblyman Anthony Brindisi, D-Utica.
June 12, 2013 - The Observer-Dispatch
- Giuliano Amato in BBC News
The reason he insisted on landing in Rome or in Brindisi was to get a missive to the Pope,Italian Interior Minister Giuliano Amato said on Wednesday.
- Graham Watson in International Herald Tribune
The irony of a Mussolini destroying the coherence of a far-right group will not be lost on Europeans from Bucharest to Brindisi,Watson said.
- Flavia Pennetta in New York Times
I left Brindisi when I was 15,Pennetta said. "I made a normal life, until then, went to school in the morning, played in the afternoon. I just wanted to be more normal. Now, so many young children, they are just kids and they are playing."