- n an armed thief who is (usually) a member of a band
- He plays Raju, son of a stern judge (Kapoor's own father Prithviraj) who had banished his wife after she was abducted, perhaps ravaged, by a brigand.
- Pirates of the Caribbean is a spookier and more elaborate cruise among brigand lowlifes.
- Bond occasionally engaged in fisticuffs with a brigand, but that was just a different kind of workout.
News & Articles
- The Brigand (Sony Choice Collection)
Highly Recommended Surprisingly nimble, and quite enjoyable, Ruritanian swashbuckler. Sony Picture's fun Choice Collection line of hard-to-find library and cult titles has released The Brigand , the 1952 Edward Small production for Columbia Pictures, starring Small's "discovery," Anthony Dexter (who's just right here in a dual role), along with Jody Lawrance, Gale Robbins, Carl Benton Reid, Ron ...
July 27, 2013 - DVD Talk
- Pat Robertson in Media Monitors Network
Evangelist Pat Robertson, called Prophet Muhammad "an absolute wild-eyed fanatic . . . a robber and brigand . . . a killer".
- J Jayalalithaa in Sydney Morning Herald
It is with a sense of pride and fulfilment that I wish to announce ...... the good news that the notorious forest brigand, bandit, murderer and dacoit Veerappan, along with his entire gang, has been shot dead,said Jayaram Jayalalithaa, chief...
- Sean Hannity in American Muslim
Pat Robertson on the Sean Hannity radio program said about the Prophet Muhammad: "This man was an absolute wild-eyed fanatic. He was a robber and a brigand. And to say that these terrorists distort Islam, they're carrying out Islam."