- n a plant where beer is brewed by fermentation
- The last major post-communist brewery is still in state hands for now.
- Sure, there are downsides to brewery-touring: because barley and hops ship well, breweries are traditionally far from pastoral farms and close to ugly, industrial areas, and .
- Without the immigration reform bill, Belgian-born beermaker Pierre Celis, 66, would probably never have launched his new brewery near Austin.
News & Articles
- Brewery approved on Freyer Road
MICHIGAN CITY — The Michigan City Board of Zoning Appeals on Tuesday approved a use variance and a development standard variance for Blake and Steven Murray of Burn 'Em Brewing to convert their family's old construction business at 718 Freyer Road into a brewery.
June 13, 2013 - The Michigan City News-Dispatch
- Realerevival Brewery Set To Open Next Month
CAMBRIDGE, Md. - An update on the construction process at Realerevival brewery in Cambridge - the opening date has been set for July 13, but owners say doors may open even before then. The building process
June 12, 2013 - WMDT Salisbury
- New craft brewery to open in Hudson
Craft beer aficionados, take note: A new brewery is opening in Hudson, Wis., with you in mind.
June 12, 2013 - Pioneer Press
- Richard Wagner in USA Today
One purpose of religion is the formation of communities, and our brewery kind of has that effect, of bringing people together,said Wagner, who describes himself as spiritual but wary of organized religion. "Some of our regulars say going...
- Joseph Bruno in Forbes
We want to put in a smaller, state-of-the-art brewery in the building,Joe Bruno said.
- August Busch IV in Playfuls.com
The Foshan brewery allows us to increase the availability of Budweiser and Harbin premium brands in China,Busch said.