- r in a breezy manner
he swings breezily into the title song
- Does the swarm of little notes create a work style that's breezily efficient or one that's more oppressive? Betting On the House July's record new-home sales show PTI was right .
- Senate Finance Committee chairman Max Baucus, who had breezily told reporters as recently as June 16 that he would have a bill ready by the end of the week, suddenly announced on .
- In song, in literature, in wacky walking wagers, he breezily explores every possible cultural manifestation of perambulating.
News & Articles
- Movie review: ‘Monsters University’ is fun, yet familiar
Movie review: ‘Monsters University’ is fun, yet familiar by Sean P. Means The Salt Lake Tribune Published Jun 21, 2013 09:07AM MDT Pixar Animation Studios built its brand on two pillars: the technological gee-whiz factor of its animation and the depth of its characters. In “Monsters University,” Pixar breezily refreshes two of its most enjoyable characters: blue-furred monster James P. Sullivan ...
June 20, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Catherine Zeta-Jones in Digital Spy
Zeta-Jones explained: "I said three days before we got married: 'Do you have a tuxedo?' and he said breezily: 'Yeah, I'm going to wear the one I wore in A Perfect Murder.' I said: 'No, you're not. I'm sorry, that's a bad vibe right there. He tried...