- n the quantity broken
the total breakage was huge
- n reimbursement for goods damaged while in transit or in use
- n the act of breaking something
the breakage was unavoidable
- Male condoms, on the other hand, only need to pass breakage tests and are, therefore, much cheaper to produce.
- Created as part of the company's drive to reduce tool breakage and waste, the Kid appears on posters that show broken drills, cracked cogwheels, mixed-up rivets, piles of scrap.
- They can be prone to breakage: in 1989, a massive steam explosion that sent mud and refuse several stories high killed three people.
News & Articles
- Safety Chain Lanyard helps operators align heavy tools.
MILLHOG® ET-800 Dual Spring Hanger features 48 in. long safety chain, secured into milled slots on two 8 in. wide x 3/8 in. top and bottom steel plates. Chain is retained by welded covers and rated for 4,500 lb, while each of unit's drawbar springs is rated at 610 lb. Product is designed to limit travel of springs to 3.5 in. and prevent bottoming out, breakage, and personal injury while moving ...
June 26, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Aaron Heilman in USA Today
I don't think there is a disproportionate amount of breakage,Heilman said. "You can't deny the fact that the way in which they break is different."
- David Coulthard in Yahoo! Eurosport
But Coulthard said: "I didn't hear of any investigation into the structural integrity of the Toyota -- but presumably that will happen because when we had a suspension breakage in Malaysia we came under the spotlight of the FIA in a way that was...
- Andrew Leslie in Reuters
We are running out of time to keep your army functioning the way that it should because our vehicle breakage rates are now higher than I've ever seen them,Lieutenant-General Andrew Leslie told the Senate's defense committee.