- n trespassing for an unlawful purpose; illegal entrance into premises with criminal intent
- But, in October 2008, he was found guilty of several felonies as part of a 2007 break-in in a Las Vegas hotel.
- It was actually the burglars' second break-in at the Democratic National Committee's headquarters in the Watergate office-apartment-hotel complex.
- Also convicted of conspiracy in the Ellsberg break-in and two counts of perjury for lying about his awareness of a White House plan to get a psychological profile of Ellsberg .
- Nicole Brown Simpson in Guardian Unlimited
Everybody knows this is stolen stuff,Simpson said. "Not only wasn't there a break-in, but Riccio came to the lobby and escorted us up to the room. In any event, it's stolen stuff that's mine. Nobody was roughed up."