- n a fighter (especially one who participates in brawls)
- On the other side is Boris Yeltsin, the Lazarus of Soviet politics, the blunt-spoken and somewhat erratic brawler of the streets who seems intent on leading a revolution against .
- Knightley, a native Londoner, has a refined look, brisk comic timing and a brawler's instinct for knowing when to shut up and throw a punch, but that doesn't mean she's ready to .
- The young John McCain was a constant breaker of rules, a brawler and a slob, an undersize punk with an oversize chip on his shoulder.
News & Articles
- NEWS: Young Justice: Legacy Delayed on Nintendo Platforms
...but it's still coming to Xbox 360 and PlayStation in September. Young Justice: Legacy, the brawler based on the Young Justice TV series, is now set for a "TBD" release date on Wii U, Wii, and 3DS, which translates to, as a Little Orbit representative told us, likely 2014, definitely not 2013. It was originally set for a September release, which is still when the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 ...
June 12, 2013 - Nintendo World Report
- Per Sacred Tradition, This Year's Xbox LIVE Summer Of Arcade Starts Just Before Fall
Microsoft is shining the spotlight on four titles in August--starting with "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows"--as the publisher promotes another Summer of Arcade. It all kicks off on August 7 with the launch of "TMNT," the Activision-published brawler. That game is supposed to launch this summer on the PS3 and PC as [...]
June 12, 2013 - MTV
- Nintendo developer video compares Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS
Nintendo has released a new developer video detailing the differences between the Wii U and 3DS versions of its recently announced cross-franchise brawler Super Smash Bros . Director Masahiro Sakurai notes that "the total number of characters [in the Nintendo 3DS version] is the same as the Wii U version, but some of the stages will be completely different." In addition: "In the Nintendo 3DS ...
June 12, 2013 - Joystiq
- Georges St Pierre in FOXNews
Recently, welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre made a statement defending his safety-first approach to fighting: "I'm not going to give names, but if I would tell you names, you would know who's a brawler, who's not, and who now has a problem...
- Julio Diaz in BoxingScene.com
I'll know right off the bat if he likes to come forward or counter punch, whether he'sa brawler or a smooth tactician,Diaz said. "It's the little things that will give him away. The way he stands, the way he moves. I can just tell."...
- Ricardo Mayorga in MMAjunkie.com
I am a blue-collar brawler, and I know who pays the rent and how I buy my Nicaraguan cigars, my beers and everything else,Mayorga stated. "It's the fans, and I love them all, even the ones who jeer me. Anyone who thinks this is some joke...