brattleboro : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a town in southeastern Vermont on the Connecticut River
News & Articles
- Wood perfect as Brattleboro edges Missisquoi
POULTNEY — What best describes Brattleboro Union High School softball pitcher Kayla Wood in Wednesday’s Division I softball stae championship game against Missisquoi?
June 20, 2013 - The Burlington Free Press
- Sondag resigns Brattleboro town manager post
BRATTLEBORO - Town Manager Barbara Sondag has handed in her resignation to the Brattleboro Selectboard and will be leaving at the end of July.
June 19, 2013 - Brattleboro Reformer
- Brattleboro serves up new food truck ordinance
Tuesday June 18, 2013 BRATTLEBORO -- Over the past few years the number of food trucks in Brattleboro has increased and on any given day a hungry customer can get a hot dog, a maple syrup shake or food from Jamaica, Vietnam or Thailand.
June 18, 2013 - Brattleboro Reformer
- William Sorrell in Boston Globe (registration)
I'm sorry to report that the Brattleboro police blew it in both cases,Sorrell said.
- Judd Gregg in Nashua Telegraph
While I am disappointed that the Department of Veterans Affairs did not select Keene as the location for a new outpatient clinic, establishing the clinic in Brattleboro, Vt., is a significant improvement for New Hampshire veterans,said US...
- Rudyard Kipling in Dallas Morning News
Back in England, Kipling told his friends: "There are only two places in the world where I want to live - Bombay and Brattleboro. And I can't live at either."