braising : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n cooking slowly in fat in a closed pot with little moisture
- v cook in liquid
- braising liquid (from above) Directions: 1.
- Arrange the chicken (in one layer) in a braising dish.
- Decapitate goat, reserve head for oven roasting or braising.
News & Articles
- Best Summertime Desserts In Los Angeles
Chefs throughout Los Angeles are braising, poaching and grilling all sorts of fruit under the sun, all while creating interesting yet delicious seasonal desserts.
July 10, 2013 - CBS 2 Los Angeles
- Daniel Boulud in Wall Street Journal
ON BRAISING: "Braising is to cooking what blues is to music," says Mr. Boulud, whose mother and grandmother served braises at the family farm near Lyon, France.