braise : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v cook in liquid
- Continue to braise for 75 min.
- The last revised edition of their dictionary was finished in 1932, and they are only up to the B for braise in the new version.
- His mom made a best braised pork stomach with stuffed ground pork and chopped onion,peppers with her secret herbs and home made tomato sauce with dry red wine to braise and baked .
- Daniel Boulud in Exeter News-Letter
In his book, "Braise: A Journey Through International Cuisine," ultra famous chef Daniel Boulud says "Every chef has a dish so fundamental to the psyche that whenever he tastes, smells, or even just imagines its flavors, it immediately brings...
- Nancy Silverton in New York Times
You talk to a chef who works all day and comes home hungry, these are the things they make,Silverton said. "You don't come home and do a braise."