brainless : Definition, Usages, News and More
- His friends don't remember ever seeing him pray, and they recall his harsh words for Islamic terrorists--"brainless, irresponsible people.
- Yet in an era when television is dominated by made-up competitions pitting brainless pretty people against other brainless pretty people Fear Factor, Survivor, etc.
- What kind of brainless ninny would volunteer for unemployment in an economy so crappy we've run out of hyperbolic adjectives? If my mother were alive, she'd ask the same thing.
News & Articles
- No new tricks for old dogs of 'RED 2'
'RED 2' is a nonsensical, brainless, unnecessary sequel that fails to capture the edgy lightness of the original.
July 19, 2013 - Journal & Courier
- Lindsay Lohan in Sydney Morning Herald
People are going to say: 'Oh, Lindsay Lohan is doing a porno.' But it's not like that,she says. "I've never played someone's true-life story before. A lot of the other movies I did were just brainless for me. So it's nice to play something...
- Seve Ballesteros in ESPN
Sounding confident and in good spirits, Ballesteros said his brain and memory were fine and even joked that "for a brainless guy like me, you can see I'm explaining myself pretty well."
- Bob Katter in Melbourne Herald Sun
Even the most brainless greenie would have to say it is not unreasonable to cull flying foxes that carry diseases that can kill humans,Mr Katter said. "The State Government knows the danger and if it refuses to authorise guns it is in...