- n United States printer (born in England) whose press produced the first American prayer book and the New York City's first newspaper (1663-1752)
News & Articles
- Bradford County suspect caught on video arrested
A Kangaroo convenience store on SR231 was broken into around 2:30 a.m. Thursday morning, according to a Bradford County Sheriff's Office report.
June 17, 2013 - First Coast News
- Bradford woman killed in rollover crash
A Bradford woman died when her vehicle ran off the road in Jackson County, Arkansas State Police said.
June 15, 2013 - Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- Bradford County Library hosts book discussion
The monthly book discussion at the Bradford County Library will begin at 1 p.m. on Tuesday, June 18. Author Tracy Chevalier's work is recognized internationally. In the novel "Remarkable Creatures," she reimagines a friendship between two women in Eng
June 15, 2013 - The Daily & Sunday Review
- Yvette Cooper in WalesOnline
Treasury Chief Secretary Yvette Cooper told BBC1's Politics Show: "Negotiations are still under way at the moment." "There have been concerns for some time about the Bradford and Bingley business model and the position they have got...
- Gordon Brown in USA Today
We will do whatever it takes to ensure the stability of the British financial system,Brown said Monday. "That is why we have taken action to take Bradford & Bingley into public ownership." "We will continue to do whatever is...
- Bob Stoops in USA Today
Sam Bradford again is just sensational,Stoops said. "The defense really stepped up. We had a huge lead before they gave up anything in the second half."