boysenberry : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n cultivated hybrid bramble of California having large dark wine-red fruit with a flavor resembling raspberries
- n large raspberry-flavored fruit; cross between blackberries and raspberries
- She is about to enter foodie heaven: a grocery store brimming with everything from fresh organic produce and dried beans to slabs of hormone-free beef and boysenberry pies.
- Miss Howe had arranged everythingapartments, luncheons of crab Louis and boysenberry pie, a picnic in the park, a tea at the Art Museum.
- One plant produces just one berry, which tastes sweeter than a boysenberry.
News & Articles
- This Spring Fun Is Blossoming Knott's Berry Bloom
BUENA PARK, Calif., March 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The second annual Knott's Berry Bloom returns this spring season with larger-than-life displays of beautiful spring colors, interactive family-friendly activities, expanded gourmet food and wine tasting opportunities, and more! Walter & Cordelia Knott's Original Roadside Boysenberry Stand, where the family sold freshly picked boysenberries in ...
March 20, 2014 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Pete Carroll in Seattle Post Intelligencer
It was a money-saving deal for me to come here,Carroll said with a laugh. "I have many weaknesses in that regard. Maple bars are my all-time favorites : and rhubarb and boysenberry pie."