boyhood : Definition, Usages, News and More
- And then there were the candidate's boyhood roots.
- In short, society treats "boyhood as toxic, as a pathology," says Sommers--who may have been guilty of this herself when she wrote several years ago that the Columbine killers were .
- Mandela's boyhood was peaceful enough, spent on cattle herding and other rural pursuits, until the death of his father landed him in the care of a powerful relative, the acting .
News & Articles
- Boyhood Home of President Woodrow Wilson broken into
Deputies were called to the scene of the Boyhood Home of President Woodrow Wilson Sunday afternoon after the security alarm went off.
June 17, 2013 - News 12 Augusta
- Break-in reported at Woodrow Wilson's boyhood home
AUGUSTA, Ga. (AP) — Sheriff's officials in east Georgia are investigating a break-in at the boyhood home of former President Woodrow Wilson. The Sunday afternoon burglary at the Augusta home ...
June 17, 2013 - Rome News-Tribune
- Daniele De Rossi Transfer Rumours: Latest News on the Roma Star
Speculation has been mounting that Daniel De Rossi could be ready to leave his boyhood club Roma. Goal.com have reported that head coach Cesare Prandelli believes that the 29-year-old's career would benefit greatly away from the only club he has ever played for. He was marginalised at the Stadio Olimpico last season, and having played over 400 games for the club, now would be the perfect time ...
June 17, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Petter Northug in New York Times
To be the Olympic champion in the 50K is the biggest boyhood dream of my life,Northug said.
- JK Rowling in FOXNews
Neither Dumbledore nor Grindelwald ever seems to have referred to this brief boyhood friendship in later life,'Rowling writes. "However, there can be no doubt that Dumbledore delayed, for some five years of turmoil, fatalities, and...
- Cal Ripken Jr in SI.com
It's almost more of an extension of a boyhood dream,Ripken said. "You want to be a ball player in the worst way. Sometimes you fantasize that maybe you'll be good enough to make the Hall of Fame."