- n the center of the Earth
- n the part of the alimentary canal between the stomach and the anus
- London, Paris, New York City, Philadelphia, Boston all shoot their citizens through tubes in the bowels of the earth as the quickest means of getting them from work to home to .
- Digestion proceeds all the way down the ten yards of bowels.
- Making his way to the cheapest passenger section in the bowels of the ship, Dellosa carefully placed the box on his seat and slipped away just before the ferry cast off.
News & Articles
- Patrick Kane: Predators’ David Poile great pick for U.S. Olympic GM
CHICAGO – After Chicago Blackhawks’ games against the Nashville Predators, Patrick Kane would occasionally cross paths with Preds GM David Poile in the bowels of the arena. They would talk about the game and the NHL season; but their conversations … Continue reading ?
June 22, 2013 - Puck Daddy via Yahoo! Sports
- Track: Uhl has ‘no regrets’ but is disappointed after taking 9th in 10K at USAs
DES MOINES — Drenched in sweat in the bowels of Drake Stadium, Lisa Uhl (Koll) stood and offered no excuses. She’d been confident entering the women’s 10,000-meter race at the USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships on Thursday evening, and she’d prepared for every type of race. The heat and humidity were tough, she admitted, but being a resident of this town, Uhl said she should be the last ...
June 21, 2013 - The Ames Tribune
- Developer: Kan. caverns could preserve human race
ATCHISON, Kan. (AP) — After most of the world's population is wiped off the map by a wayward meteorite or hail of nuclear missiles, the survival of the human race might just depend on a few thousand people huddled in recreational vehicles deep in the bowels of an eastern Kansas mine.
June 20, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Roger Clemens in Sports Network
It's a great day, got lot of walking in,Clemens said. "I learned a lot about the bowels of the building I was in and out of. We had some great meetings, and I'm looking forward to Wednesday of next week."
- Oliver Cromwell in Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal
Well, as Oliver Cromwell spoke to the Church of Scotland nearly 360 years ago, "I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possibly you may be mistaken."
- Shinzo Abe in NEWS.com.au
Mr Abe said the illness usually made him "feel the need to relieve my bowels every 30 minutes."