boucle : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a fabric of uneven yarn that has an uneven knobby effect
- Jean got boucle, and Sandra managed baccalaureate.
- In the spacious stateroom, with its bleached walnut woodwork and grey-green-striped boucle upholstery, the Eisenhowers may fasten themselves with green safety belts into two big .
News & Articles
- Tour de France 2013 stage 1 preview
This article was originally published on Cyclingnews.com . Back in 2004 , Robbie McEwen 's victory in Guéret marked the first time the Tour de France had visited the department of Creuse, which had been the only administrative region in mainland France not to have welcomed La Grande Boucle. Nine years later, Corsica's absence from the Tour's roll of honour will end when the 2013 edition gets ...
June 13, 2013 - BikeRadar
- Max Azria in International Herald Tribune
Using iconic bandages and patch-working textures of velvet, boucle and snakeskin, we create the modern carapace for the female form,Azria said in his notes to a crowd that included Lucy Liu, January Jones and Sophia Bush.
- David Millar in AFP
Millar added with a smile: "We have just celebrated our invitation into the Tour of Italy and now we are only waiting for the green light to race in the Grand Boucle where he hope to do great things."