bottler : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a manufacturer that makes and bottles beverages
- One unlicensed water bottler told the newspaper: I filter the tap water before filling the bottle because I am a moral person and I don't want to get people sick.
- A PC-based restocking program at the local bottler office analyzes the data and produces a delivery slip that tells drivers which products and locations need to get stocked the .
- In the popular bottler Glacau's various brands, for instance, you will find such legit ingredients as vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and soy.
News & Articles
- Around the water cooler
Get people to swap tea or coffee for soft drinks with breakfast -- that's one of the strategies Coca-Cola's main bottler in Europe is targeting to boost soft drink consumption in the United Kingdom.
June 27, 2013 - Erie Times-News
- Coca-Cola Enterprises' UK growth plan: breakfast
Get people to drink swap tea or coffee for soft drinks with breakfast — that's one of the strategies Coca-Cola's main bottler in Europe is targeting to boost sales in the United Kingdom. Coca-Cola Enterprises ...
June 26, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Coca-Cola: It's what's for breakfast; company aims to increase sales by supplanting coffee
Get people to drink swap tea or coffee for soft drinks with breakfast — that's one of the strategies Coca-Cola's main bottler in Europe is targeting to boost sales in the United Kingdom. Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. issued a report last week that identifies a variety of ways it can increase ...
June 26, 2013 - The Washington Times
- Laryea Kingston in Glasgow Daily Record
Kingston said: "I love playing for my country and I have made a lot of sacrifices to play for them. I always give my best for my people and am not a bottler."
- Andrew Rawnsley in News24
In the centre-left Observer newspaper, columnist Andrew Rawnsley warned: "The Tories (Conservatives) will try to stick him with the nickname 'Bottler Brown'. That's a soubriquet that he is going hate ...... but there's no doubt that the bottler...
- Gary Fayard in Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
We are 110 percent focused on integrating (bottler Coca-Cola Enterprises) into our operations,Coke's chief financial officer Gary Fayard said recently. "It's more than most humans can handle. It's a huge project."