- n Scottish author noted for his biography of Samuel Johnson (1740-1795)
- n a devoted admirer and recorder of another's words and deeds
News & Articles
- Dorothy Boswell School graduation celebrates students' special skills
The graduating students at Dorothy Boswell School in Ventura celebrated the life skills they mastered during their four years.
June 13, 2013 - Ventura County Star
- Lauren Conrad rewards rain-soaked fans at Boswell Book Company
With a Starbucks in hand, Lauren Conrad visited Boswell Book Company, 2559 N. Downer Ave., on Wednesday for a meet-and-greet and book signing for her novel "Infamous: A Fame Game Novel," the last book of The Fame Game series.
June 13, 2013 - OnMilwaukee.com
- Kinnelon’s Bill Boswell spotlighted as “30 Under 30” Real Estate Agent by National Realtor Magazine
William "Bill" Boswell, a Kinnelon resident, a Butler High School alumnus and sales associate with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Franklin Lakes, has been announced by Realtor Magazine as a member of its prestigious 30 Under 30 Class of 2012, a group of young professionals across the country who exemplify “the ingenuity, dedication and prowess that’s raising the bar in real estate ...
June 10, 2013 - The Record