- n a person who polishes shoes and boots
- So the court surprised just about everyone last week when it upheld by a 5-to-4 vote the conviction of Leroy Powell, an Austin, Texas, bootblack who has been found guilty more .
- Onetime newsboy and bootblack, he had total Manhattan realty holdings in 1928 of more than $50.
- Last week a new bootblack shined the Whalen shoesstill named Giuseppe Carnozzi but now clad in blue livery with brass buttons, with the title BOOTBLACK embroidered on cap .
News & Articles
- HOT PINK LIST 2013: BOOT BLACKS
Midway through Folsom Street's dark Powerhouse leather bar, you'll find the bootblack, toiling away with a kit of rags and polish — break out your Stompers for a sublime shine.
June 27, 2013 - San Francisco Bay Guardian
- Starkey in Bay Windows
What an incredible honor to be voted International Mr. Bootblack 2010 by the attendees of IML,Starkey said. "As Mr. Boston Leather I said that I wanted world peace. Now as International Mr. Bootblack, I want hot men and women in well cared...