- n someone who records the transactions of a business
- New York's Democratic Governor-elect Averell Harriman last week paid the first installment on a debt owed to a careful political bookkeeper.
- A bookkeeper at a battered Florida construction company, she first heard about the plan on TV at 3 a.
- Nineteenth century America fell in love with loopy, rhythmic Spencerian script (think Coca-Cola: the soft-drink behemoth's logo is nothing more than a company bookkeeper's .
News & Articles
- Sci-Quest Looking For Part-Time Bookkeeper
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) - Sci-Quest is looking for a part-time bookkeeper. Candidate needs to know how to use QuickBooks. The...
June 12, 2013 - WHNT-TV Huntsville
- Deputy Clerk juggles accounts, clients
Barbara Crittenden, Chief Deputy Clerk for the Clerk of the Lowndes County Superior Court, is more than just an accountant or a bookkeeper; she is a woman with a flair for empathy.
June 12, 2013 - The Valdosta Daily Times
- Local bookkeeper arrested, accused of giving herself a raise
A local bookkeeper has been jailed for giving herself a pay raise without permission from her boss, according to the Caddo Parish Sheriff's Office.
June 10, 2013 - KSLA-TV Shreveport