- n the craft of binding books
- Ten years ago Chucho Reyes set up a school in Guadalajara to train local children in painting, sculpture, bookbinding, glass blowing, dramatic writing, silver and tin work.
- Tranter, 57, a Sydney poet, is teaching himself bookbinding: the drill is for piercing stacked pages before they're sewn together.
- As host of the first National Book Festival, this weekend, the First Lady will oversee an all-day affair on the Capitol lawn with readings, music, food and lessons on bookbinding.
News & Articles
- A&H next Ladies' Art Lounge is on bookbinding
The Art & History Museums – Maitland's Ladies' Art Lounge continues with a new program on Friday, July 5. Participants will explore bookbinding from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. in the A&H's Germaine Marvel Building, 210 W. Packwood Ave., Maitland.
June 25, 2013 - Orlando Sentinel